Tampa, Florida’s Sunset Music Fest 10-Year Anniversary is in 10 Days! Here Are 10 Things Not To Miss This Memorial Day Weekend
Sunset Music Festival 10 Year Anniversary is in 10 days!
Are you ready?
SMF 2022 – 10 Things Not To Miss
Memorial Day Weekend 2022, May 27 – 29
Raymond James Stadium (North Lot) • Tampa, FL
2021 Photo Gallery Here
Since its inception, Sunset Music Festival has grown from featuring pop up stages for a day-long event to now being the largest festival to come to Tampa Bay, armed with full scaled production and delivering timeless experiences for artists and fans alike.
This year marks the festival’s 10 year anniversary at Raymond James Stadium and, for the first time, extends from 2 to 3 days!
Here’s just 10 highlights that will make this year’s 10 year anniversary of Sunset another momentous experience at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay.
No matter what your favorite sub-genre is, rest assured you’ll get a taste of the best electronic music in the market today. Taking over the Sunset stage are today’s biggest electronic artists like Gryffin, Illenium, Zeds Dead and the return of Alesso.
If bass music is your thing, you can hang at the Eclipse stage and catch sets from the likes of PEEKABOO on Friday, Liquid Stranger on Saturday, or Bonnie x Clyde on Sunday. SMF always boasts a strong house lineup at the Horizon stage, packed this year with breakout artists like LP Giobbi, Noizu, Wenzday, Regard and many more! The Cool Down, Get Down Stage is curated specifically to feature the best local and regional talent, along with Reverb Nation’s contest winner. Check out their daily lineup here.
Festival attendees can prepare for the biggest Sunset yet this year, with redesigned stages, reimagined site grounds, and refreshed festival offerings to provide new ways to experience the festival.
View the top things not to miss at Sunset Music Festival 2022 below!
Sunset Music Fest 2022 – 10 things not to miss!
1. The return of…Alesso! It’s been 10 years since Alesso first played the first ever SMF at Raymond James Stadium. What better way to celebrate the 10 year anniversary than with Alesso closing out the main stage?!
2. ONE EXTRA DAY- This year’s SMF not only marks the festival’s 10th anniversary at Raymond James Stadium, but also sees the festival extending from two to three full days! That’s enough excitement right there to make you want to jump through hoops!
3. Fireworks & Epic Main Stage Production at Raymond James Stadium
4. Be a part of the iconic Sunset Moment Saturday 5/28 during sunset- a time that the Sunset and Disco Donnie Presents team uses as an opportunity to highlight Sunset Music Festival attendees who have become family over the past 10 years. Fans make this event possible every year, and this is a small but meaningful time of reflection and gratitude while the sun sets.
5. Check out Sunset’s lady of the Femme house LP Giobbi, emotive vocalist & DJ Pauline Herr, night bass queen Wenzday + many more!
6. Enjoy four stages of music with four distinct vibes. Head over and see Zeds Dead and Illenium over on the Sunset Stage. Or if powerhouse bass music is your thing than The Eclipse stage is where you’ll want to be bumpin it to DJ’s like Wreckno. If you’re up for discovery – then wander over to see some fresh faced breakout artists like Rossy and Moore Kismet at the Horizon stage. Sunset loves to support its local Florida talent, so regional favorites can be enjoyed over at the Cool Down Get Down stage that will also feature this year’s Reverb Nation contest winner.
7. Having a dreadful, “I have nothing to wear” moment? No worries, Sunset has you covered to help you look your absolute festival best with amazing and colorful retail vendors selling official SMF swag. Jersey’s nearly always sell out on Day 1 so make sure to get there early or pre-order your jersey online here!
8. Sunset cares about your festival experience! Hydrate, energize, take a chill and recharge.
Need to take a break from raving? Sunset has prepared numerous swanky chill out areas, perfect to reprieve – stocked with cushiony bean bag chairs, shade structures, and more.
In between dancing, there’s always time to chow down: Whatever you’re craving there’s tasty bites from Sunset’s favorite local food vendors. Delectable vendors feature a mix of classic party foods and healthy bites, including more gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options than ever before.
Hydrate! There’s plenty of free water stations all around the grounds!
9. And when you’re not raving, you can always take advantage of the beautiful tropical weather at the finest beaches in the world!
10. Your hosts who cannot wait to greet you for this special 10 year anniversary: founders Disco Donnie & John Santoro.